08 April 2009

Kudos with M&ms to you...

I just want to commend anyone who actually reads this and gets through an entire entry.  I apologize for the length.  My problem is that once I get going on something that I actually have something to say about, I go until I run out of words.

I run out of words faster when I talk.  I think my vocabulary increases exponentially when I write and in turn decreases just as rapidly when I speak.  I blame the afternoon I had to watch Spongebob No Brains against my will for 4 hours. For the record, I hate Spongebob.  I hate Patrick the Dumbass Starfish even more.  I wanna punch him in the face. I have a reason too! There was (don't know if it still exists) this game on nick.com where you had to make crabby patties to order in a certain amount of time.  Simple. But then Patrick the Friendly Starfish sometimes comes and EATS your crabby patties and you have to do them over.  Of course, the friggin starfish always came when my burgers were either complete or almost complete. This simple act of eating has forever caused me to utterly loathe his very existence with every fiber of my being.  Again I wanna punch him in the face.

El fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment